Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Returning to work!

As my maternity drawing to an end, i really felt so dread going back to work.

Before Nellie comes along, after a long break, i would feel so excited that I'm FINALLY going back to work. Be it a 3 days leave or a 5 days long weekend!

However, giving me a total of 4 months maternity leave makes me so bonded to my little one! I cant bear to leave her behind while i head back to work! And the thought of it already make me misses her so much!

How i wish, my workplace have a nursery where there are helpers to take care of our little one. Allowing us to bring them there, and giving them a hug when we need some booster during any part of the day!

Unfortunately, such privilege is not happening for me.

This full 4 months makes me feel so blessed!

Nellie is such an easy baby since the day she arrived in this world. She is so friendly, she allowed anyone and everyone to carry and play with her! And always flashing that wide smile of hers to everyone! Yes, to even strangers!

And she was born with a whole head full of hair! Which people envied!

She doesnt fuss or cry even when she is hungry, she will let out 2 tiny cries to indicate she needs food! That makes it so easy to bring her out on shopping trips and dining at restaurant!

Nellie starts sleeping through the night at 8 weeks old! That leaves me with plenty of rest and undisturbed sleep through the night too!

Having said so much, now that i'm supposed to go back to work, and i really cant bear to leave her at home! I will definitely miss the time where i bathe her, feed her, coo with her when she is awake!

With all these 'benefits', i really dont mind being a SAHM!






No comments: