Friday, October 18, 2013

Nellie

Time flies. 6 Month and 2 weeks now.

My princess has grown older, bigger and much more active.

In the last 2 weeks, perhaps due to teething, Nellie has not been sleeping well. Not been easy. Wants to be cuddled all day long.

And when i am in the mist of doing all i can to calm her down, some times I just felt so ARGHHHH. Why am i going through such! Why cant she be cooperating and JUST GO TO SLEEP!

And when the new day arrives, looking at her, will erase all the 'sufferings' she put on me the day before.

Looking at the photos also reminds me that Nellie is growing up very fast! I cant pause/ stop/ adjsut the time backwards. I got to treasure each and every single day i have with her.

She is indeed my little princess, and i simply love her loads! Close to idolizing her already!!

And not to forget, Nellie reaches another milestone in life! She is uttering words!

Mum mum! Is all she knows now!

No comments: