Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life today!

2 months into the brand new year and 3 months into me being a SAHM! How times flies!

How's life, you may ask.

To me, it has its pros and cons so far. I enjoy staying at home and spending the time with my little princess, however, i do miss dressing up and working in the workforce dealing with adults.

Staying home allows me to see the progress Nellie has make thus far, her first standing up, her steps, in short, her first major milestones in life.

However, facingg her 24/7 is not an easy feat. There will be days i totally dont understand what she wants. And there will be days where she crawls all over the house and ranksack anything and everything that is within her sight. That really make me miss working at times.

Of cos, i definitely dont miss waking up early for work! Thats something i totally dont miss at all! Haha!

Now Nellie is into her 10th month, and pretty soon, we are all gonna celebrate her BIG ONE! It kinds excites me thinking how to make it special for her, yet, keeping it within budget! This day last year, marks a brand new chapter for us and something that has no more turning back! Its kinda bittersweet feeling for me!

No comments: