Wednesday, March 14, 2018

6th year

After attending 2 of YY's bro wedding, I can't help but to reminiscing my own wedding.

If there is any aspect that can be done better. If i would do anything differently. Will the whole event be better manager.

Looking at the 2 bros wedding, deep down, i cant help but to Thank God that He saw us through the whole planning and sent so many angels to help out in the whole wedding.

I look at so many weddings, i do envy the new designs of wedding gowns. The colours and decoration, the clearer photos taken and the trends now. But during my own, i was glad i got many different people to involve and experience it and i really enjoyed the whole process.

One area was to have my MIL involved, to have my sister involved, to have many closed friends being part of. Ask me, i really wont want it to be done in any other way.

The only regret was photos were not taken enough. Given a chance i really would want to have an individual pic with every single one. To be able to know that everyone who make the effort to attend the wedding means so much to me.

Maybe age is catching up, or because being a mother of 2, i dont get to enjoy life as the past, getting a little sentimental.

No comments: