Sunday, April 14, 2013

8th day of motherhood

I find it quite contradicting.

It seems like it was just yesterday that i took the pregnancy test and found out that i was pregnant. And it seems just yesterday that i deliver Nellie in Mount A.

As i was carrying her (the preggie me), i cant wait to get her out so that i can have an easier time with my body.

Now that she is out, i wish she is back in, reason being, i miss her kicking, somersaults and all her movements. I miss the gynae appointments where doc John would tell me her progress, tell me how is she and all. I miss the time when i take train and people will give up seat for me.

Now that she is out, i kinda miss all the above, but yet at the same time, i dont mind just staring at her, looking at her angelic face, the smiles that she carries in her sleep, the frowns that she will give when we disturb her. The many things that she does, may it be her reflex or her genuine expressions, i really dont mind just staring at her the whole day.

Life is no more the same.

Today is Nellie's 8th day into the world and i simply adore her to the max. Yet on the other hand, i miss life previously to the max.

No comments: