Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Last day of confinement lady

Today will officially marks the last day of my confinement lady.

Happy or sad ?

Kind of mixed.

I will miss the days where when Nellie pooed, all i need to do is just to ' Aunty, Nellie pooed', followed by handing her the baby and i can either continue to watch my tv or go back to sleep.

I will also miss her food! Though i dont exactly fancy confinement food, but this aunty has been cooking alot of nice food! And i really enjoy eating it!

I will also badly miss my sleep! Now that she is gone, night time, i am all by myself, my life is soon revolved around diaper changing, bathing, feeding, expressing milk, washing baby's clothes, sterilizing  bottles and etc...

I wish, aunty can stay longer with no cost!

Looking forward, i am also able to bond with my baby more, i can bring her out more often, that means she will be able to attend church services too!


No comments: